The Blue Room
This large ever popular room has been tastefully decorated with period furniture collected in SA and abroad. The Ever popular Blue Bathroom is a feast for the eye and soul, this has an antique bath, basin and toilet. Lying in this bath looking out at the garden you can surely imagine you have returned to yesteryear.
This room appeals to a wide range of guests, from honeymoon couples to those that love its tranquility to families traveling with a child( as it sleeps 3) It has French doors opening onto a veranda with seating overlooking the garden.
- This room has a double and single bed.
- En suite bathroom with both bath, shower and heated towel rail.
- For the chilli winter nights : Electric blankets and Air con .
- For the Summer Air con both hot and cold.
- Hospitality tray.
- French doors open out to a patio that in turn leads out on to the garden.